We Know Wood…
Imperial Kitchen and Bath custom cabinets division designs and produces cabinetry in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our Quality cabinetry comes in many finishes: stains, and painted as well.
We create all styles of custom kitchen cabinets, walk-in closets, bookcases, bathroom vanity cabinets. For custom-built cabinetry, Imperial Kitchen and bath is the best choice! Our design team is available days and evenings and can design your custom cabinets usually within a few days. We offer some of most competitive rates, quality and professionalism in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Imperial Kitchen and Bath is a full service kitchen design, bathroom design, closet design,
and construction / installation company. The following outlines the process of acquiring a new
First step is visiting our showroom where you will meet with one of our designers to discuss the functional and aesthetic requirements for your project. The designer will help answer questions like: what kinds of appliances will be needed, and what types of materials and colors would be used. Finding answers to these questions will enable the designer to work with you to develop your project. Bringing along rough dimensions of your existing project as well as photos you love is always helpful.
Next step is setting up an appointment for one of our designers to come into your home to take detailed measurements of your project area.
Based on the measurements and information collected, the designer will use design software to prepare a floor plan and perspective drawings of what your new project may look like. When completed, the designer will email the drawings and preliminary pricing to you for review. Based on your feedback the designer will revise the design accordingly.
Once your dream project is fully designed; it is time to sign the contract. Upon the signing of the contract and receipt of your deposit, your cabinets will be built. It generally takes 3-5 weeks for the cabinets to be completed.
Constructing & Installing
From demolition of your existing cabinets to installation of door knobs on your new cabinets, our experienced team can complete your project from beginning to end. We will work with you to develop a schedule to insure your project install is as efficient and seamless as possible.
The best and final step is enjoying your brand new beautiful kitchen, bath or closet!
In Addition to Refacing…
Along with refacing, this may be the perfect time to make some other changes to your kitchen. Not only will you have a beautifully new refaced kitchen, but you can also incorporate other contemporary components such as new countertops, convenient rollout shelving, additional cabinets, brand new drawers with glides, and cabinet modifications for new appliances. We can also assist you with new sinks and faucets as well as installing them for you.
Exciting Extras can Improve Your Kitchen’s Design, Style, and Convenience
With Cabinet Refacing, you can have all the features, functionality, and conveniences you’ve always dreamed of:
- Additional cabinetry Add the extra storage you’ve always wanted.
- New island Increase your countertop and storage space – even add a sink, cook top, bake center, or butcher block!
- New pantry Store your food, appliances, and dishes so they’re easy to see and reach. Perfect for warehouse-bought “super-sized” grocery items.
- New roll-out shelves Maximize your storage and put “back shelf” items at your fingertips!
- New drawer boxes Replace drawer boxes with new, easy-to-pull custom-built boxes.
- New sinks and plumbing Add, replace, or move a sink, garbage disposal, or dishwasher.
- New appliances We’ll help you review features, determine sizing, visit our showroom to see all the latest brands, we will also complete any installations.
- Built-in wine rack Display your good taste in style!
- New moldings From baseboard to crown molding, we carry a wide range of styles to complement your kitchen.
- New lighting and electrical services Low voltage under cabinet Xenon lighting can add ambience and improve illumination for task-specific work areas. We can also add electrical outlets and make other helpful changes.
- New glass doors Showcase your dishes and glassware with glass cabinet doors. Dozens of styles are available, from single panel glass to artistic hand-blown or tinted specialty glass options.
- New handles and knobs Choose from our wide range of handles and knobs, or supply your own for us to install in your new cabinet doors and drawer fronts.