The New Look And Features Of New Cabinets: Faster, Easier And Greener
Whether you want to give your worn cabinets their original luster or you want a completely new look for your kitchen, environmentally-friendly cabinet refacing could be the time- and money-saving option for you. Maybe you are happy with the condition of your countertop and the layout of your original cabinet boxes. Cabinet refacing will revitalize your kitchen or bathrooms’ appearance with new doors, drawer fronts, matching veneer, toe kicks, hardware and other features while minimizing the scope of your project.
Achieve the results you want at a very reasonable price, in a fraction of the time. We complete most cabinet refacing jobs in just two to four days, and we clean the work area each day, giving you full evening and morning use of your cooking areas and plumbing as your new kitchen emerges. And with less scrap going to landfill and less material being consumed, it’s the green, economical, and convenient alternative to new cabinets that delivers the feature upgrades and restyling you’re looking for.
The new look and features of your updated cabinets can be as elegantly simple or dramatically different as you like:
- Rejuvenate or restyle your cabinets with new drawers & drawer fronts
- Choose from a world of wood veneer options for tired cabinet faces, stiles, rails & toe kicks
- Update moldings – from baseboard to crown, we’ve got the selection to complement any kitchen
- Replace hinges, knobs, pulls & other hardware for added style
- Upgrade your stone countertop with the help of our marble and stone experts
- Replace any troublesome drawer boxes with new, easy-to-pull, custom-built boxes
- Add storage space & features – talk to our designers about everything from roll-out shelves & built-in wine racks to new glass cabinets
- Improve lighting with low voltage, under-cabinet Xenon lighting
- Add outlets or make other convenient changes to your home’s electrical services
- Move, add, or replace a sink, garbage disposal, or dishwasher
If you’re creating a new look for your kitchen or are simply looking to refresh your cabinets, cabinet refacing may work for you. In two to four days you can get a completely new look – subtle or dramatic. It’s up to you.
What is cabinet refacing?
Cabinet refacing enables you to revitalize your kitchen with new doors, drawer fronts and matching veneer, while keeping your existing cabinet boxes. This creates a “new kitchen” look without the “new kitchen” price tag.
Is cabinet refacing right for me?
Door and drawer fronts can wear down faster than the frames. So it’s not always necessary to install new custom cabinets.
Is cabinet refacing expensive?
Done properly, refacing can help you achieve the results you want at a very reasonable price. It all depends on the doors you choose and which company you purchase them from. As an established, mini-remodeling company with operations throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, we’re able to command favorable pricing from top cabinet manufacturers. And we pass these savings on to you.
Is it messy and time consuming?
Most cabinet refacing jobs are completed in just two to four days. And we clean the work area each day, giving you full use of your cooking areas and plumbing in the evening.
What are my cabinet choices?
Kitchen Tune-Up offers a great selection of wood choices and colors.